Let’s face it. Having a body of an A-Lister takes a lot of work and money. Some resort to plastic surgery while some actually put in the time, hard work, and effort needed to build an incredible body from head to toe. No matter how they do it, celebs are just like us. But, there’s no reason to sit around and wonder just how they did it because, luckily, their personal trainers have spilled all of their secrets to getting their most coveted body parts!
Here is how you can get the body of an A-Lister, too :
Cameron Diaz’s Arms
Who wouldn’t want killer arms like Cameron Diaz? Her trainer, Teddy Bass, shares an exclusive look into her personal arm routine
- Reverse Flies
- Grasp dumbbells, place feet shoulderwide apart, flex knees and hips to lean forward. Keep back straight. Hold dumbbells below chest and keep arms slightly flexed.
- Raise arms to sides until elbows are slightly higher than shoulders. Keep upper arms perpendicular to body and elbows pointing up. Return and repeat.
- Triceps Kickbacks
- Grasp dumbbell with one hand and stand upright. With back straight bend forward by flexing hip and knees. Hold upper arm close to torso, parallel to floor. Let forearms point down. Stabilize position by putting free hand on knee.
- Extend arm completely. Keep elbows in position Return and repeat. Continue with opposite side.
- Biceps Curls
- Grasp dumbbell with one hand and stand upright. Flex hip and knees to bend over. Keep back straight and put hand of supporting arm on corresponding knee. Hold dumbbell below shoulder.
- Flex arm to raise dumbbell toward shoulder. Return, keep arm slightly flexed. Repeat. Continue with opposite side.
Jessica Alba’s Stomach
With two children under her belt, Jessica Alba still has the world wondering how on Earth she got those abs. Her trainer, Ramona Braganza, is the creator of a program called 3-2-1 Baby Bulge Be Gone that Jessica is supposedly a huge fan of. So what’s Jessica’s favorite secret move to target her abs? The Twisting Plank! This exercise works your obliques and your transverse abdominus.
Here’s how to do it:
- Starting in plank position, have your hands beneath your shoulders, and arms straight.
- Lie down on your right side, with your elbow under your shoulder.
- Your hips should be stacked, so that you can now lift up with your hips.
- Stretch up with your left arm above your shoulder, reaching toward the sky.
- Now, bring your left arm down, under your body, performing a twist.
- Repeat, this time using your right arm and lying on your left side.
Miranda Kerr’s Butt
There is no denying that this former Victoria’s Secret Angel has a booty to die for! What is her secret? In her own words, Miranda says, ”The focus, for me, is always on lifting my butt, so I do a lot more exercise around that area, with squats and lunges, leg-lifts and resistance training with ankle weights.” Here are two more of Miranda’s favorite exercises to target her booty:
- Side Leg Lifts:
- Lie on your side with your legs stacked and your head resting on your arm.
- Tighten the muscle in the front of the top thigh and lift that leg into the air.
- Hold for one count, lower to touch the bottom leg and then lift again. You can also use ankle weights or a resistance band.
- Glute Bridges:
- Lie down with back on an exercise mat and arms straight at your sides.
- Place feet flat on the floor about a foot away from your buttocks (about as close to your butt as is comfortable). This is the starting position.
- Next, begin exercise by squeezing your glutes and raising hips up until your body forms a straight line from your knees to your shoulders. Hold for at least 5 seconds, then lower back down. Repeat as necessary.
Jennifer Aniston’s Legs
Have you ever seen Jennifer Aniston’s legs look bad in an outfit? Yeah, me either! Her personal trainer, Mandy Ingber, shares her top 3 moves to keeping those legs in tip top shape.
- Sumo squat
- Stand with both feet wider than hips (like a sumo wrestler would stand), and squat down deep into your heels, keeping your back straight and head up.
- Hold for three seconds and return to start position.
- Hip extension
- Lie on your back, on the floor. Knees are bent, feet flat on the floor.
- Draw navel into spine as you squeeze both butt cheeks and begin lifting off the floor until your butt is completely off the floor. You’re virtually making a bridge with your body. Keep your shoulders and head on the floor.
- Reverse lunges
- Stand with feet together and draw your navel into your spine. Make sure you’re standing tall.
- Step back (lunge) with left foot and lower your hips. Make sure you bend 90 degrees at the knee (knee faces the floor).
- Make sure your stance is parallel and hold for three seconds. Push the left foot off the floor and return it to the start position before performing the lunge on the other leg. Alternate.
Which celebrity asset part would you like to obtain ?
( Source : http://www.dailyhiit.com )